Orbit@Home

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Orbit@Home

Post by Labbie » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Orbit finally has some WUs. I got one on my P4M 1.8 this morning. It has been running an hour, is 16.5% complete, and shows a time to completion (TTC) of 94:30 hours. The TTC is dropping fast, at least right now. We'll see.

I don't know what the initial estimate to completion was on the P4M, but when I connected the quad, it estimated 44:26 hours. Two WUs just started on the quad, I'll update the times later. But they are going to be long WUs, it looks like.

And as long as the WUs appear to be, the deadline is relatively short, these are all due back before 5/3, or 2 weeks from now.

At least this project estimates the initial TTC extra long, unlike SHA-1, which thinks we've all got Crays in the basement. :smt003
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

If You're Not Outraged, You're Not Paying Attention

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:55 pm

The quad has returned 3 WUs now, all took just under 1.5 hours, the P4M hit 50% in 2.5 hours.

They pay about 20 credits/WU, so not the best paying project out there.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:33 pm

The P4M finished in 4.25 hours.

And now, there is no more work. :smt011

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:19 pm

Well...at least we are seeing SOME progress. Hopefully they will get it up and fully running soon.
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Return to “Orbit@Home”