New "International" Order ???????

For the politically correct and incorrect
stvenkng
Collected Member

New "International" Order ???????

Post by stvenkng » Mon May 24, 2010 1:00 pm

I must apologize for statements I made during the Presidential campaign. In general I was absolutely wrong in my predictions for the direction Obama would take this country. I failed to consider the effects of Nancy and Harry, which has allowed him to do way more damage.. I was also mistaken about that New World Order thing. It would seem that it is actually the New "International" Order....that sounds so much better, I really feel so much safer now. So how's that other stuff you were looking for from Obama working out for you...... :smt023
[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z295/stvenkng/SK01.png[/img]
Second place is the first loser......

Gavin Shaw
Chaotic Member

Re: New "International" Order ???????

Post by Gavin Shaw » Tue May 25, 2010 12:48 am

As an Aussie I'm more worried about Kevin Rudd (also known as Krudd) being the current prime minister of Australia, Stephen Conroy (also known as Conjob) a senator and the minister of communications (he is the one pushing and overseeing mandatory government internet filter / censorship) and Tony Abbott (known as the Mad Monk for his strong religious views) who is the leader of the opposition and wants to be the next prime minister.

With these guys Australia is screwed regardless of how little or how much damage Obama does.
This signature comment has been censored by the ACMA as being politically inconvenient.

No Australian Government Internet Filter

Image Image

stvenkng
Collected Member

Post by stvenkng » Tue May 25, 2010 5:50 am

Gavin Shaw wrote:As an Aussie I'm more worried about Kevin Rudd (also known as Krudd) being the current prime minister of Australia, Stephen Conroy (also known as Conjob) a senator and the minister of communications (he is the one pushing and overseeing mandatory government internet filter / censorship) and Tony Abbott (known as the Mad Monk for his strong religious views) who is the leader of the opposition and wants to be the next prime minister.

With these guys Australia is screwed regardless of how little or how much damage Obama does.
They want to censor it, Obama wants to tax it, the U.N wants to control it along with an International gun ban and there is talk of a value added tax on top of income taxes and sales taxes. Everyone is freaking out over the Arizona thing and most attention is on the oil spill, meanwhile Congress and the Senate just keep on shoving page after page of crap that does nothing but spend more money that we don't have... I fear the Stars have aligned perfectly for the Progressives of the world and even turning over our entire Congress and a full one third of the Senate will still not be enough to stop it... As long as there is a substantial group of people out there who believe they deserve half of everything I've worked for my whole life there will be politicians willing to try to take it for them.... I spent 8 days in Sydney in 1969 as a young Marine on R&R from Vietnam, It was October and I had a great time. some of the finest legs in the world!!!!! Good luck with your problems, we will certainly try to fix ours before it really is too late...
[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z295/stvenkng/SK01.png[/img]
Second place is the first loser......

MzSnowleopard
Calm Chaos Official Cat Herder

Post by MzSnowleopard » Tue May 25, 2010 5:38 pm

stvenkng wrote: As long as there is a substantial group of people out there who believe they deserve half of everything I've worked for my whole life there will be politicians willing to try to take it for them....
I just have to comment on how true this is; and how well I know it. I think it's amazing what people will stoop to. People seem to have forgotten that covetting and theft are 2 of the 10 commandments. Regardless of ones religious beliefs- there are also laws in place with the intention to protect against theft.

And yet people do it- from politicians to the common citizen. And it's just mind-boggling. I've lost count of the money and items that people have either taken from me or stolen in one way or another. I've lost money, a computer, even clothes- but the one that gets me the most are the towels. I don't think I will ever understand why people feel the need to take my towels. It's mind-boggling and funny.

:smt042
He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away. - Raymond Hull
Stats / Web Site / Blog

Return to “Political Chaos”