Britney Spears finally makes a "good" song

Music Chat W/ Knightmare.
AC
Compulsive Member

Britney Spears finally makes a "good" song

Post by AC » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:22 am

I think it needed a thread by itself.

Link is lost. New Link. Damn youtube and disappearing links.

Last edited by AC on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Oddly enough...and as much as I hate to say it....I kinda like that song...lol
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Sarge_II
Chaotic Member

Re: Britney Spears finally makes a "good" song

Post by Sarge_II » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:30 pm

A/C wrote:I think it needed a thread by itself.

Are you freaking kidding me? This sounds like a Paula Abdul song with Randy Jackson playing bass. And I kind of liked that one, whatever it was. Now, hearing a clone, I can't like either. Sure, go ahead and enjoy the American Idol-ization of crap.
Dark-no-no.

AC
Compulsive Member

Post by AC » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 am

Knightmare wrote:Oddly enough...and as much as I hate to say it....I kinda like that song...lol
Yeah, when i heard it I thought it sounded much better than the usual Britney song where she makes that squealing sound. Maybe it's the beginning a new non-squealing Britney :D

AC
Compulsive Member

Re: Britney Spears finally makes a "good" song

Post by AC » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:28 am

Sarge_II wrote:
A/C wrote:I think it needed a thread by itself.

Are you freaking kidding me? This sounds like a Paula Abdul song with Randy Jackson playing bass. And I kind of liked that one, whatever it was. Now, hearing a clone, I can't like either. Sure, go ahead and enjoy the American Idol-ization of crap.
Heh, I did put the word "good" in quotes. Sarge I'm not sure which Paula + Randy song you mean, but here's a Britney + Depeche Mode mix that you may hate lol. The Depeche fans there seem upset over it.

Dark Angel
Calm Chaos Militia Commander

Post by Dark Angel » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:09 am

A/C wrote:
Knightmare wrote:Oddly enough...and as much as I hate to say it....I kinda like that song...lol
Yeah, when i heard it I thought it sounded much better than the usual Britney song where she makes that squealing sound. Maybe it's the beginning a new non-squealing Britney :D
Here piggy...here piggy...piggy?...BRITNEY?
[img]http://web.mac.com/jkellyphotography/CC_Signature/Media/flash-eyes.gif[/img][img]http://web.me.com/jkellyphotography/Site_2/Blank_13_files/big.2077123.jpg[/img]

"As I walk throught the valley of the shadow of death I have no fear,
because I'm the meanest M***** F***** in the whole valley."
-Gen. George S. Patton

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:14 am

Dark Angel wrote:
A/C wrote:
Don't make me post "Popstar" again!
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

If You're Not Outraged, You're Not Paying Attention

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Dark Angel

Post by Dark Angel » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:57 am

Labbie wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:
A/C wrote:
Don't make me post "Popstar" again!
I liked her better when she was on Crack...least she was entertaining to watch then...LMAO
[img]http://web.mac.com/jkellyphotography/CC_Signature/Media/flash-eyes.gif[/img][img]http://web.me.com/jkellyphotography/Site_2/Blank_13_files/big.2077123.jpg[/img]

-Gen. George S. Patton

Sarge_II
Chaotic Member

Post by Sarge_II » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:15 pm

A/C wrote:
Which Britney Spears have you guys been listening to, since you're talking about squealing? With the past 10-15 years of pitch control applied to her voice, Britney's more tenor than Eddie Vedder is! Since I do not follow her every move/song, name ONE song where she hits a particularly high note. And don't try to pass a Christina Aguilera song by, because I know they're not the the same. :P (Oh, and I'll know when it's Lindsay Lohan singing, too.)
Dark-no-no.

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:04 pm

And just the fact that you would know the differences in their voices says really bad things about you, Sarge....lmao
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:15 pm

That's it...Sarge mentioned three featured in Popstar!!!

[youtube][/youtube]
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

If You're Not Outraged, You're Not Paying Attention

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

AC
Compulsive Member

Post by AC » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Sarge_II wrote:
A/C wrote:
Which Britney Spears have you guys been listening to, since you're talking about squealing? With the past 10-15 years of pitch control applied to her voice, Britney's more tenor than Eddie Vedder is! Since I do not follow her every move/song, name ONE song where she hits a particularly high note. And don't try to pass a Christina Aguilera song by, because I know they're not the the same. :P (Oh, and I'll know when it's Lindsay Lohan singing, too.)
Well, or whatever it is. I'm not sure how to describe it exactly. It's like nnngggnghhnngg.

Dark Angel

Post by Dark Angel » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:39 am

Sarge_II wrote:
A/C wrote:
Seems Sarge knows Brit-Brit and pitch correction...LMAO

-Gen. George S. Patton

Dark Angel

Post by Dark Angel » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:53 am

A/C wrote:
Sarge_II wrote:
A/C wrote:
Well, or whatever it is. I'm not sure how to describe it exactly. It's like nnngggnghhnngg.
[youtube][/youtube]

HA HA HEE HEE HA HA HO...least it has a clever title

-Gen. George S. Patton

Sarge_II
Chaotic Member

Post by Sarge_II » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:53 am

Seems I know Britney uses pitch correction.
Dark-no-no.

Return to “Knightmare's Music Room”