Religion thread

Did God create man, or man create God?

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Wed May 13, 2009 5:02 am

Dark Angel wrote:
Knightmare wrote:That could be an explanation, DA.

But. It would have to be determined whether or not there is a window or a glass doorway that would let the light in to reflect the way you describe.
Ya or it could be an angelic force in the form of light that just happened to pose for the camera...it's kinda like finding Jesus face in tofu.
Well...we are all about evidence.

Remember. We expect the " experts " to be able to back up their claims.

You, being a photographer, will, of course, have a better idea of what it could be than I would.

But, knowing if there is a door or window near the spot that would have caused that reflection, would solve the " mystery " completely.

By the way, I'm not arguing your idea at all. Just looking at the other angles ( not angels ) of things. :-)
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Dark Angel
Calm Chaos Militia Commander

Post by Dark Angel » Wed May 13, 2009 5:32 am

Knightmare wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:
Knightmare wrote:That could be an explanation, DA.

But. It would have to be determined whether or not there is a window or a glass doorway that would let the light in to reflect the way you describe.
Ya or it could be an angelic force in the form of light that just happened to pose for the camera...it's kinda like finding Jesus face in tofu.

You, being a photographer, will, of course, have a better idea of what it could be than I would.

But, knowing if there is a door or window near the spot that would have caused that reflection, would solve the " mystery " completely.

By the way, I'm not arguing your idea at all. Just looking at the other angles ( not angels ) of things. :-)
Ya I know just playing devils advocate with you. [smilie=gve.gif]
[img]http://web.mac.com/jkellyphotography/CC_Signature/Media/flash-eyes.gif[/img][img]http://web.me.com/jkellyphotography/Site_2/Blank_13_files/big.2077123.jpg[/img]

"As I walk throught the valley of the shadow of death I have no fear,
because I'm the meanest M***** F***** in the whole valley."
-Gen. George S. Patton

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Wed May 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Dark Angel wrote:
Knightmare wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:

Ya I know just playing devils advocate with you. [smilie=gve.gif]
As I was with you...lmao :smt023
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

AC
Compulsive Member

Post by AC » Fri May 15, 2009 10:21 pm

I've been reading the opinions about this. Okay, I think the other part of the story is being missed. Remember that the angelic light appeared a short time before the girl had this miraculous recovery.

Return to “Religous Discussion”