Section Rules.

Monthly post to one of our team members, who will be Team Member Of The Month.
Buga1
Calm Chaos Model Rocket Scientist

Section Rules.

Post by Buga1 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:30 pm

Please only post in the weekly topic. All other topics will be deleted or moved.

Member Of The Week is open to all team members connected to any project with-in Calm Chaos. Even if it is only one. Members of the week will be posted here on Sunday night Or early Monday morning. Members will be picked at random among current members. (updated monthly) Once you have become a Member Of The Week. You will be taken out of the random draw. Only for a short time to allow another team member the chance. If you would like to add something or comment to me about this, please PM me.

Thank you
Rick

Buga1
Calm Chaos Model Rocket Scientist

Re: Section Rules.

Post by Buga1 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:50 pm

An FYI.

I have been asked a few times on how the picks are made. So I thought Id just make a post. With trying to keep as many of the Bugaisums to a minimum. LOL

Old way. If looking back you can see I used to make little games out of the pick, once a week. That started to become harder and harder as we gained more and more people. So onto the new way.

Now days. At the beginning of the month, I make a list of all active members over the last 30 days. This is the list used for picking of MOTW. I then take out all the past MOTW winners. This list is then dropped into a radomizer script, and out pops the winner. I continue to use that list until the next month. When the next month comes around, I again add the actives, new members.

This still has alot of manual work to it. But I would rather it be more manual than a totally automated thing. To me, it feels a little more personal this way. Rather than letting the system do it, generating a name and certificate. But thats me.

So I hope that makes since to everyone. LOL

Rick

Return to “Team Member Of The Month.”