BRaTS@Home

Gavin Shaw
Chaotic Member

BRaTS@Home

Post by Gavin Shaw » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:00 am

Anything related to BRaTS@Home

BRaTS@Home

Description:
BRaTS@Home is a research project that uses Internet-connected computers to do various calculations in Gravitational Ray Tracing. BRaTS stands for BRaTS Ray Trace Simulator. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.

BRaTS@Home is based in a lab in the US.

Team attach: Calm Chaos
BRaTS@Home - BoincStats

Gavin Shaw
Chaotic Member

Re: BRaTS@Home

Post by Gavin Shaw » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:48 am

12 Jan 2010

This week I will be upgrading the server in order to take advantage of the new BOINC server release, as my recent news posts have mentioned. As as result of these upgrades the server may loose connectivity. At any time you can go to http://research.davecoss.com/brats/ to check the server's status. Once these upgrades are done, I should be able to resume work, if everything meshes with the BOINC system. I'll keep posting updates.
This signature comment has been censored by the ACMA as being politically inconvenient.

No Australian Government Internet Filter

Image Image

Gavin Shaw
Chaotic Member

Post by Gavin Shaw » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:47 am

16 Jan 2010:

Last night there was a power outage. However, I have brought everything back online now.
This signature comment has been censored by the ACMA as being politically inconvenient.

Image Image

Gavin Shaw
Chaotic Member

Post by Gavin Shaw » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:19 am

21 Jan 2010:

While sitting down writing a post about the results of recent BRaTS@Home results, I had the idea of holding a live discussion/Q&A session. If anyone is interested in this idea, please comment to this post in the forum (http://maxwell.dhcp.umsl.edu/brats/foru ... php?id=180). Just an idea, and I am still going to post comments about the results.

Image Image

Gavin Shaw
Chaotic Member

Post by Gavin Shaw » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:35 am

22 Jan 2010:

I have heard some positive responses about holding an online discussion about the results of BRaTS@Home. Therefore, it will be held on Saturday, January 23 at 1pm UTC. I will post further particulars in the forum for this new post, found here: http://maxwell.dhcp.umsl.edu/brats/foru ... php?id=181

Image Image

Return to “BRaTS@Home (Retired)”