NFL Fantasy Football Leagues 2007

Anything related to activities for the team.
Buga1
Calm Chaos Model Rocket Scientist

NFL Fantasy Football Leagues 2007

Post by Buga1 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:56 pm

I know not alot of the team isn't into American Football. But wanted to offer an invite to any and all team members that would like to give it a shot.

I have ran 2 leagues now for about 7 years. First 2 years on Sandbox and the last 5 on Yahoo's.

The 2 leagues are MFL-Metallica Football League. This one is the normal, vs.

Second league is MFL2-Metallica Football League. This league is stright points league.

Both have live drafts but you dont have to be present for the draft. You can set up your draft card before hand.

If you have any questions or are interested, Just let me know here and I can send ya an invite.

Also Leagues are set up for 8 players. I have 3 to 4 players yearly that are local friends of mine. So there will be 4 to 5 openings. This can be expanded if needed also. So would like to get some Calm Chaos Friends also.

I can also let anyone know, I do set up other leagues also, in other sites. But those 2 are the ones I have ran, same name, same scoring, for the last several years. Others I set up are on a whim here and there...LOL

ANyway, just let me know.

Rick
Last edited by Buga1 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:30 am

As much as I would love to join you....I am not NEARLY smart enough to play Fantasy Football...lol

It would be a lot of me sitting around like this :smt017
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Buga1

Post by Buga1 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:41 pm

Well thats what I do too.....LOL :smt017 More than most the time.

So no takers... Well maybe we will get a few others join here that are into football before they start. Well start the draft that is. Still have almost 2 months until then. I just got them set up early since live drafts spots get takin early. Unless you want a tuesday at 9am. Most the weekend spots 2 weeks before Opening day were taking already.

So anybody interested let me know. Can help anyone learn also if they would like. Its pretty easy. And a nice group of people play yearly with me.

Or if you know someone that might be interested. Let them know to stop in here.

Rick

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:23 pm

I haven't followed the NFL in years and would be at a complete disadvantage even tho' my cousin-in-law is a coach for the Bears.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

If You're Not Outraged, You're Not Paying Attention

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Buga1

Post by Buga1 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:46 pm

NP guys. Was hoping to get a few from here, but isn't a big deal. I joined a team with no football fans. What was I thinking. JK..LOL

Anyway. Still open to anyone. Hay KM. Mind if I say something in the Team Recruitment thread on Seti. Maybe get some people from over there.

Rick

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:23 pm

Have at it Rick. That's what the recruitment thread is for.
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Brian
Chaotic Member

Post by Brian » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:49 am

I haven't done a fantasy football league outside of a bar without a schooner of beer and a newspaper but I am game.. :smt023
"When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football."

Buga1

Post by Buga1 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:23 pm

Kool, Brian. I will send you the info in a few days. Still have many weeks before it starts. So that give you time to get a schooner of beer and a newspaper...LOL

Thanks again Brian. Anyone else want to take a chance?

Rick

Brian
Chaotic Member

Post by Brian » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:24 am

I'm sure if you post in the seti site there will be some takers. :smt003
"When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football."

Buga1

Post by Buga1 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:06 pm

Hay Brian, Sorry for the delay. Still have just over 3 weeks on one league and 4 on the other. Gonna send you out the info right now.

Also anybody that might be interested, please let me know. Still have 3 openings in both after Brian. Would rather get team members, but going to ask around Seti's forums to fill if needed.

Rick

smithshn
Calm Member

Re: NFL Fantasy Football Leagues 2007

Post by smithshn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:24 pm

I have read your stuff. It is an interesting idea. I think I am late for it. I like football as sport very well. I have enjoyed all the league of the football. I am waiting for Fifa world cup which start from 11th June and there are 48 teams which have participated in it.

Return to “Team Activities”