NASCAR Fantasy Leagues 2007

Anything related to activities for the team.
Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:38 pm

Mayfield to replace Jeff Green in the #66 for the rest of the year and Jeff Green is out for next year.

From Jayski (and I heard it on NASCAR Now last night too):
Jeremy Mayfield will replace Jeff Green in the Haas CNC Racing #66 Chevrolet, effective immediately, team general manager Joe Custer said Monday morning. Mayfield also will join Scott Riggs in the driver lineup for next season but the alignment of the two drivers with car numbers in 2008 has not been determined, Custer said. Green is 27th in the series points standings. "[Green] did a good job for us, and we appreciate everything he did," Custer said. His replacement in the #36 Bill Davis Racing team for this weekend at Atlanta has not been announced. As far as the status of current Haas CNC Racing driver Johnny Sauter, Custer said Sauter (who is 31st in points) is under contract with the team and that "we're working through that" for 2008.(SceneDaily.com), supposedly BDR's CTS driver, Mike Skinner will drive the #36 in 3 of the final 4 races and Jacques Villeneuve will drive at Phoenix.(10-22-2007)
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

If You're Not Outraged, You're Not Paying Attention

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:03 pm

We go to Atlanta this week, always one of the fastest tracks in the circuit. Atlanta and Texas are usually the two fastest tracks.

Atlanta Cup Entry List

No real surprises, other than the previously mentioned Mayfield replacing Jeff Green in the #66. Mayfield is guaranteed a spot since the #66 is in the top 35 in owner's points.

Mike Skinner moves up from the truck series to replace Mayfield in the #36 BDR car. Mike could make it, since he's a "go all out" type of driver. Might be a good low end pick somewhere if he makes the field. His salary at CBS is a whopping $22,500 (you can really load up on the other 4 drivers) and he is surprisingly high 12.3 at ESPN (higher than Ward Burton, Allmendinger & John Andretti); it's surprising since he hasn't even made a Cup attempt this year that I can remember. But he is a Cup veteran from the past and has been pretty hot this year in the trucks. Long-time crew chief Slugger Labbe will take over for Skinner in the pits. Skinner will drive the #36 at Atlanta and Texas, Johnny Benson will drive it at Phoenix and Homestead.

Bill Elliot is still in the #21 replacing Schrader, Mark Martin is back in the #01 this week.

Burney Lamar is making a rare Cup appearance in the #08 usually driven by Carl Long. Don't recognize either name? I'm not too surprised there. Carl is a long-time "try to make the field and quit early" driver, Burney drove the Busch series last year for Kevin Harvick's team. I'd be surprised if he makes the field in that car.

NASCAR Now (I only watched because Erik DaSillyAss wasn't hosting) had a telephone interview with Edwards today, catch the replay tonight if you're interested. He did say that he and Matt have not spoken for 6 months. Bad blood in the Roushkateer ranks?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:44 pm

Get your picks set, Yahoo locks early Friday, FoxSports at 7 PM EDT Friday (night qualifying on EPSN2). No Friday practice will be televised. Thanks ESPN.

Edwards has the best average at Atlanta with a 9.8; Harvick the worst with a 25.1. Newman has 7 poles here, only once (October 2006) has he qualified outside the top 6.

Johnson won here in the spring, Gordon was 12th.

Constant high RPM runs are tough on the engines here, I'm betting Dale Jr has another engine let go. And possibly all the RCR-DEI engines. They've had their problems this year.

Cup - By The Numbers

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:05 pm

Race Lineup - Biffle on the pole, followed by Kurt Busch, Dale Jarrett (surprise!!), Kahne, and Earnhardt.

Morning Practice

Most did not run very many laps due to the cold track temp, 47F at the start of practice.

Best Lap: Truex, Earnhardt, Kahne, Burton, Kyle Busch, Montoya, Labonte, Kenseth, Stremme, Yeley.

Best Average (# of laps): Truex (19), Biffle (23), Montoya (22), Bowyer (11), Sorenson (28), Hamlin (20), Kahne (33), Blaney (14), Edwards (25), McMurray (18).

Happy Hour is at 11:20 ET, ESPN2 will air it at 6 ET on a tape delay. That is if the Busch race and college football do not get in the way. And it will probably be more of an interview session than showing practice, just like they did with qualifying.

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:44 pm

Happy Hour Speeds - Best Lap

Kahne, Kurt Busch, Stremme, Gilliland, Sorenson, Johnson, Earnhardt, Hamlin, Bowyer, Burton.

I missed the Live Leaderboard to get the best average times.

[EDIT]
I did just find the top 3 by average at Jayski.

Johnson (no surprise) (43 laps), Newman (31), Montoya (kind of a surprise) (31)

[/EDIT]

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:17 pm

Kangaroo Meat on the pole in Memphis

Marcos Ambrose (The Terrible Tasmanian) won his first career Busch series pole for the Sam's Town 250 at Memphis. Reitimann, having failed to qualify Friday for the Cup race is second (since he didn't have anything else to do this weekend :smt023 ).

Dario Franchitti (and his lovely wife Ashley Judd) in his Busch series debut will start third.

The three active Wallace's will start 11th (Mike-Chevy), 13th (Steve-Dodge), and 14th (Kenny-Ford). No word yet when Lauren will make his NASCAR debut (but it will probably be in a Toyota). :smt003

If Carl Edwards finishes 8th or better he will clinch the Busch Drivers Championship today. But he will have to start at the back, he is not even listed as qualifying the car. Matt McCall is listed in the #60 after qualifying. Guess Carl got in a scrap before he could get to the car. :smt005

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:39 am

Busch Series crashfest again today. The booth announcers were Marty Reid, Randy Lajoie and cRusty Wallace. cRusty is much better either without Punch or with LaJoie, one or the other.

No time on ESPN2 for a Victory Lane interview, but it is available on NASCAR.com. They may not leave this one up because cRusty is kinda badmouthing NASCAR for parking his "can't do no wrong" idiot of a son.

Listen carefully at the beginning, I don't think cRusty knows his mike is still on.

http://www.nascar.com/video/busch/2007/ ... ostPopular

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:17 am

IMO, this was the best broadcast that ESPN/ABC has done all season. Not perfect by any means, but much better. Rusty wasn't his normal domineering self, Andy was good as usual, and even Punch had a little excitement in his voice.

Of course, it was a cluster at the end with Hamlin not getting going while leading on a late race restart and Jr's wheel falling off in turn one of the subsequent green-white-checker restart.

Hamlin stated on SPEED's Victory Lane show that they had found water in his fuel cell. SPEEDTV.com has also reported that in addition to Hamlin, Dave Blaney also had water in his fuel cell, and it is suspected that Biffle did also. NASCAR is investigating. No foul play is suspected so far, and I doubt there is any. Story here

The Busch race from Memphis was a complete cluster from lap one to the end. 25 or 26 cautions, the longest Busch series race ever at almost 4 hours, and ESPN2 cut over to a football game with Reutimann still doing burnouts, so no victory lane interview on air for a first time winner. :smt019

Kyle Busch won the truck race, the first time this season that a Cup driver has won a truck race. If only the Busch series could say that. :smt038 The truck series still has the closest championship race in NASCAR. Hornaday and Skinner will be duking it out until Homestead most likely.

Buga had a miserable day on CBS, finishing 5th out of 5. Had Bowyer in 6th and everyone else was 30th or worse. TL was 4th, KM 3rd, DWW 2nd, and I WON in an almost dominating fashion. Would've been a lot worse if Newman hadn't dropped a valve (and we didn't even get to see the valve train video!!!). I gotta wonder if he had water in his fuel system too.

Buga did win Yahoo. I was the only one that set picks in Driver Pick'em, which is good since I only got 4 right.

I also took ESPN's Stock Car Challenge by almost 100 points. Again, it would have been much worse for you guys if Newman hadn't dropped out.

On NASCAR.com, I beat tonydennyjj to put the two of us in a tie for second overall, 2 behind The Evil One. The Evil One beat Gator, and Buga beat KM. Buga is now 3 ahead of KM with 3 races to go.

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:23 am

I think Rusty got knocked down a bit because of the Alan Kulwicki feature that they did on the Countdown show.

I have never ( EVER ) seen Rusty at the point where he couldn't think of something to say.
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:55 pm

That could be KM, I didn't see the Kulwicki piece.

Well I was right about the NASCAR.com league, I won, Buga won, The Evil One won. This week there KM is up against Gator (easy week), Buga is against tonydennyjj, and I go against The Evil One. KM, want to trade me Truex for Kahne or Labonte for the week? :smt023 You've got a win practically locked up anyway. Or, Buga would you trade me Johnson or Newman? I just gotta beat the Evil One, but don;t really want to take away any chance you have of beating tonydennyjj. :smt038

Texas Entry List. No real changes from last week except Johhny Benson is in the #36 this week.

Texas is a lot like Atlanta, one of these two tracks is always the fastest on the circuit since the restrictor plates went into effect at Daytona and Talladega.

Blaney is still holding on to the 35th position in Owner's points, so he's in. Bill Elliot is in 36th, but he's in due to the PCP.

Burney Lamar is attempting again in the #08. Forgot to mention last week that he is married to Niki Taylor, supermodel. So he's got something going for him. :smt003

Hamlin has the best average of the Chaser's at Texas, Kyle Busch has the worst.

Qualifying is at 4:30 ET on Friday. KM, you need to go to FoxSports and set a team. Goose Eggs the last two weeks. It wouldn't hurt you to go take a look at Yahoo no later than Thursday either.

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:11 pm

Amended: The Texas Entry list (link in above post) has been changed to show Mike Skinner in the #36 instead of Johnny Benson.

Johnny should race in that car in Phoenix and Homestead.

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:26 pm

Get your picks set for Texas, Yahoo locks in the wee hours Friday morning, Foxsports locks at 4:30 EDT Friday.

Jeff Burton is the only repeat winner at Texas, winning the first racein 1997 (I was there!!) and the last race this April.

Neither Gordon nor Johnson has won here, Gordon was 4th in April and Johnson only once has finished worse than 11th (and that one was in April). There are only 2 tracks that Gordon hasn't won at, the other is Homestead.

Cup By The Numbers

ESPN2 is carrying practice tomorrow at 1 EDT, but I expect it to be more of an interview show than cars on the track. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:34 am

Exciting finish today with Johnson and Kenseth duking it out at the end.

I had 773 points [smilie=wav.gif] on CBS and 732 points [smilie=party.gif] on ESPN and 289 :smt038 on Yahoo.

Of course, I crapped out on FoxSports and NASCAR.com, but what the hell. :smt019

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:48 am

Damn dude. You were kicking ass...lol
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Buga1
Calm Chaos Model Rocket Scientist

Post by Buga1 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:10 pm

Congrats Labbie. Nice scores there. Guess its time for the MOTW again. LMAO.

2 more to go. Looks like you got us, well at least me, in most of them. I missed the one Pick Em' week. That hurt. LMAO. Well I did the pick, just forgot to submit the picks. I knew I should have went again and checked.

Looks like a battle between Juneson and Gorgon. Who knows. Maybe they will both wreck out and Bowyer takes over. Never know. Didn't that just happen in the F1.

Rick

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:15 am

Yeah Buga, I'd like to see JJ & Jeffie crash out. But I'd also like to see Gordon win one for the thumb, and I'm not even a Gordon fan.

I was 77th for the week on CBS. And on Yahoo, I took over the lead, both for the segment and overall. :smt038

And I may be in the cellar for the 3rd segment on ESPN's Stock Car Challenge, but I've got you both beat in the overall. It's been a rough Chase for me (and 9 of the 12 Chase drivers too).

And I've got Driver Pick'em all but locked up.

KM's got CBS locked up, I think.

I should be able to ride out 1st at FoxSports, but I've still got to play to keep whoever it is in #2 at bay.

Congrats Buga, for beating tonydennyjj on NASCAR.com this week, that keeps me in the running for #2 there (WHY did I swap Kahne for Sorenson?). The Evil One has got this one locked up. And, if both tonydennyjj and I lose the last two weeks and Buga wins the last two, it will be a 3 way tie for for second. And Buga and I go head-to-head this week. And Buga gets the easy win at Homestead against Gator while I have to go up against KM. Aarrrghhh!!!

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:56 am

Ah, Phoenix. The Valley of the Sun.

Where weeks can go by without the temps dropping below 95F.

Where the natives wear parkas when the temps drop below 55F (I lived there for a year and wore a windbreaker ONCE).

You can watch the race from atop Rattlesnake Hill (off turns 3 & 4), bring your coolers and a blanket or lawnchairs to sit on. You have to hike in (and it's quite a hike), so don't bring anything too heavy. But, make sure that you beat the bushes and check for holes in the ground before you sit down, it is named Rattlesnake Hill for a reason!!

And Phoenix (actually Avondale) is home to one of the strangest shaped and flattest oval tracks in the world. It's not quite D-shaped, it's not really a true tri-oval or quad-oval. The dogleg is on the backstretch instead of the front. The start/finish line is just a little beyond halfway down the frontstretch. Pit road is tight and hard to get in to and off of. It's kind of a lopsided-D-shaped-tri-oval mirror image flat-track. :smt023

Gordon won his first race here in the spring from the pole, it only took him 14 years. Harvick won both races last year, and the spring Busch race to boot. Stewart holds the race record, and cRusty Wallace holds the qualifying record. But then, most of this info is worthless (except for Gordon's) since they were all set in the COY and now the COT is used there. But Harvick and Stewart both had problems in the spring while running well, in fact all the RCR & JGR cars had mechanical problems, IIRC. Both Busch's, Kenseth, Jeff Burton, Dale Jr., and Stewart are all recent winners here. Harvick, Burton, and Dale Jr. have all won here twice. Newman has 3 poles, as does Gordon.

Johnson has the best average finish of the Chasers with a 7.3, although he has never won here (and I'm sure the ESPN guys will tell us that 1000 times before the week is over), Bowyer has the worst with a 20.5. But this is not the first time in the Chase that Bowyer has had the worst average and has so far proven that average to be worthless info.

Unofficial Entry list, 49 cars on the list.

Almirola (or as cRusty calls him, Amarillo) is in the #01 subbing for Martin.

Hornish tries once again, and may actually have a chance this week since he has raced at Phoenix in the IRL.

Johnny Benson is in the #36, replacing Skinner, who replaced Mayfield. Johnny won here in the Truck Series last year.

Awesome Bill is back in the #21; he's guaranteed to race due to the PCP.

The open wheel invasion continues with Patrick Carpentier taking over for Riggs in the #10, for the rest of this season and in 2008. Jacques Villeneuve attempts in the #27 for Bill Davis Racing (and is under talks to buy the whole BDR operation).

Qualifying is Friday at 5:30 ET on ESPN2.

The best thing about this being the next to last race of the year is that after Homestead it will be 8 months before ESPN does another Cup broadcast!!! Hopefully by next July they will have brought Bestwick up to the booth replacing Doc and put Dale Jarrett in cRusty's place. Or if not DJ, some random fan who's seat is 14 rows up and 13 seats in off turn 4. That guy couldn't do any worse than cRusty has this year. :smt023

[smilie=wav.gif]

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:00 am

WOW!!!! I guess Buga wants that second spot on NASCAR.com. Had 1, 2, & 5 at Phoenix. And his guys are really good at Homestead too!!!

Way to go Buga!!!! (even tho' you kicked my ass today :smt021 )

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:31 am

And Buga took back the lead in Yahoo. :smt021

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:56 am

As stated previously, Buga had an exceptional day on NASCAR.com and thoroughly kicked my ass. KM beat The Evil One by 99 points. WTG KM. This week Buga gets the easy win against Gator, KM & I are head to head, and The Evil One goes against tonydennyjj. I made a mistake last week, the best Buga can do in that league is a tie for 3rd. If The Evil One beats tonydennyjj and I beat KM then tonydennyjj & I will tie for 2nd. If KM beats me, Buga and I tie for 3rd. That is, of course, unless the unthinkable happens and Buga loses to Gator.

Buga also had a great day on Yahoo and retook the lead in a commanding fashion. He has a 59 point lead over me overall, and a 54 point lead in the segment. I think KM has given up here.

I won ESPN this week with 735, Buga also had a good day here with 707. I moved into second for the segment and need to beat Buga by 143 at Homestead to take the segment. Probably not likely. But I pretty much have the overall locked up in this one. I think KM's given up here too. He's had Regan Smith on his team for weeks, and Regan hasn't run a race since the DEI-Ginn merger.

In Driver Pick'em, Buga and I seem to be alone. Buga won the week with 6 to my 4, but I still have a 7 point lead for the segment. It will be tough for Buga to beat me, but he does have a chance (that is, if I forget to make picks).

I still hold a 102 point lead at FoxSports, but I'm running out of good drivers. I do still have Biffle, who will be attempting 4 in a row at Homestead. Buga moved up to 7th, and KM dropped to 11th. But he's obviously given up here too, with no picks in 4 weeks.

Homestead Entry List

Martin is back for the season closer.

This lists (at time of posting) that Ward Burton is in the #4, but I had a little chat with the heads of Morgan-McClure Motorsports today and they told me that Todd Bodine will be in the #4 at Homestead.

Carpentier is in the #10, Benson is in the #36, and Sterling Marlin will be in the #09 again this week. Watch out Buga, if both Marlin and Nemechek qualify, Gator will have a full team. :smt038

Buga1

Post by Buga1 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:28 am

Well at least I can say I made a respectful showing in Nascar.com. LOL Kinda pulling out the wins late in the season in there.

Yahoo has been a battle. Back and forth. Final race to decide that one.

Driver pickem'. Man if I wouldn't have pulled a KM I might be battlein' ya over there. LMAO. Well of course if I can pull 10 for 10 and you get 2 of 10. Then Id get ya, But that is VERY VERY unlikely. O I can alwas pull out the "MOTW". LMAO

Other ones I didn't get a full season in I think, Well and wouldn't have mattered either since since still losing bad in segments. LMAO

Has been a fun season. Maybe we can get a few others in for next year. Well and KM to check every week. LMAO

Rick

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:38 am

Buga1 wrote:O I can alwas pull out the "MOTW". LMAO

Rick
Oh no, you can't pull that on me again. Not until everyone else has had their shot at it. :smt019

Buga1

Post by Buga1 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:59 am

Guess I will need to make a new one, just for you.

Got a few days to figure one out. LMAO

Rick

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:00 am

If nominated, I will refuse to run.

If elected, I will refuse to serve. :smt023

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:24 am

I just have problems remembering to go and make picks. I like the NASCAR.com one cuz I can set my team and just let them collect points for me.
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:01 pm

Don't forget to set you picks for the last time this season. Yahoo locks in the wee hours Friday morning and FoxSports at 3 PM ET Friday. See if you can remember one last time KM.

Johnson just needs to finsh middle of the pack to clinch the Championship, what an exciting chase, huh?

ESPN is actually letting SPEED carry practice on Friday and the early practice on Saturday. ESPN2 will carry qualifying Friday and Happy Hour on Saturday (if there is time between a college football game and the last Busch race ever).

Biffle has won the last 3 races at Homestead, Roush is always good here. Kyle Busch qualifies well, but doesn't finish well. Truex, Kurt Busch, Newman, Harvick all do well here.

The Truck series still has the best Championship race going, Skinner leads Hornaday by 29 points going into the final race Friday night. These two having been swapping the lead back and forth a at least a month.

The only thing left in the Busch series is the Owner's Championship. RCR has it practically locked up, but Gibbs and Roush still have a slight chance.

Labbie
Calm Chaos Speedologist

Post by Labbie » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:18 am

The season is OVER!!! One last fiasco of a broadcast by ABC/ESPN today. It was so bad I went to the garage and got the car ready for my trip back to Tulsa for Thanksgiving and listened to it on the radio (luckily the Raiders were an early game and the race was a late one). Came back in with 11 laps to go, still listening to the radio with the TV muted. With 3 laps to go, my MRN affiliate decided to go to local commercials, so I had to scramble to get the TV sound back on. Figures. LOL

Hopefully ABC/ESPN makes major changes over the off-season to all personnel, from the on-air talent (or lack of talent) and in the production staff.

Congrats to Kenseth for winning the race, and to JJ for the Championship. [smilie=wav.gif]

On to the Fantasy leagues.

KM dominated the CBS league all season, although I did somehow win today's race. I'm not sure how tho', KM was ahead the entire race I thought. Of course CBS is pretty good about incrementing the lap counter but pretty bad about updating the positions. :smt017 I ended the season second and Buga third. TL and DWW had teams, but didn't really particpate too much, but thanks for playing.

After giving Buga something to look over his shoulder at on Yahoo, he came back strong over the last two weeks with 300+ point performances and ended up winning it comfortably. I was second and KM, who pretty much gave up on Yahoo, came in third. Out of 3. :smt023

I hung around long enough to take the league (both segments) on FoxSports, Buga was 7th, and KM 11th out of 15. KM got lazy and gave up here too. But it wouldn't have mattered, he couldn't have beaten me. :smt038

Buga and I tied today on Driver Pick'em, giving me the segment and the overall, but it was a good try. And I thought it was a fun game.

Stock Car Challenge had an exciting third segment (at least for me). I made an AMAZING comback over the second half of the segment to WIN!!! Both the segment and the overall. I had my highest score of the season today with a 763 to Buga's 526 to win the segment. I had to beat him by 143 and thought it would be a lost cause. So I beat him by 237, just to prove a point. :smt006 Buga took second in the segment. KM came in second overall and Buga third. But Buga didn't come in to the first segment until the 4th race, so we'll cut him some slack.

KM beat me today on NASCAR.com due to Bowyer breaking an exhaust pipe. How the hell do you break an exhaust pipe without getting in a wreck?? :smt017 Buga won against Gator so that ties Buga and I for 3rd in the league, with KM 5th. Evil Cartman won the league and tonydennyjj took second. I think we'll all do better on that game next year, now that we understand the draft aspect of the game better.

It was a fun, long season (almost 10 months) and I hope I didn't bore you all to death with my posts here. I hope we do it again next year.

See you in Daytona!!!!

[smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=party.gif] [smilie=wav.gif]

Buga1

Post by Buga1 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:16 am

Well we all didn't do to bad. Everyone got a overall win in at least 1 league. But overall Labbie kicked our butts.

Yeah I can't wait for the next season. Hope we can get a few others from the team active in next years. Want to get in atleast the same ones again. Each league had its own thing, which made it fun.

Glad I had a good week in the Yahoo. Without it, I wouldn't have had a league win. :smt026

Rick

Return to “Team Activities”