News for U.

Updates from Team Calm Chaos.
Buga1
Calm Chaos Model Rocket Scientist

News for U.

Post by Buga1 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:54 am

As KM has sent out an announcement about the change from BB2 to BB3. I wanted to make a post about certain things. I will add to here if anything else comes up.

Its 7 days the site will be down for a while. Im trying to plan for 6-8 hours. As it could be shorter and/or longer. The whole weekend, there might be times of instability.

I want to also point out. Im going to move the PM Data Base also. But it would still be wise to back-up any messages you want to save. Just in case.

If you have any thoughts or questions, Please PM me or email me.

Rick

Buga1

Re: News for U.

Post by Buga1 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:59 am

Hello team. I have got most of the things changed over and back up. There are still a ton of little things that still need to be takin care of. So if you see something thats not working right, or just have thoughts. Please let us know. Either PM me or post in the problems area. I will get to any problem as quick as I can.

I hope everyone makes it back.

Sorry for the delay.

Rick

Buga1

Re: News for U.

Post by Buga1 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:30 pm

Howdy again. As you might have noticed there was a update done to the website and forums. Mixed the old with a little new. So let me know if you have any issue with any parts of the site. Hope you like.

Have a great day,
Rick

Return to “Team News”